Mice are one of the most common pests found in homes in Norway. These rodents can cause a lot of damage if they’re not taken care of quickly.
Mice have been known to eat through electrical wires, insulation and even drywall. They also carry diseases like salmonella and hantavirus. If you spot a mouse in your home, the best way to Unngå mus is to contact professional pest control.
Why can’t I use poison to get rid of mice?
When it comes to mice, poisons are not always effective because they die in their burrows or other hiding places where their bodies are inaccessible to predators like cats or dogs (and people). Poisoned mice often leave behind open areas that become breeding grounds for other rodents such as rats or squirrels.
Mice are not only a nuisance, but they can also spread disease. If you have mice in your home, here’s what you need to do:
1. Find out where the mice are hiding.
2. Examine the walls for holes and cracks that provide entry points for mice.
3. Place steel wool or other metal barriers across these holes and cracks before filling them with caulk or expanding foam insulation.
4. Seal any openings around pipes, vents and wires in walls so that mice cannot gain access through these areas as well.
5. Make sure all doors leading outside are tightly closed at night so that no mice are able to enter your home through these areas during the night hours when they are more active than during daylight hours when most people are awake in their homes or workplaces during daylight hours which makes it easier for them to find sources of food such as leftovers in trash cans if there isn’t any food available inside your house.